Monday, September 10, 2007

Fashion Week

So Fashion week started and we are in week four,how fabulous has it been?I must say after looking at the pictures from the show I am beyond envious of the fact that I wasn't there.It was so hard for me to choose one designer and one design so I chose three of my favorites and three of their designs.Also there are pictures of some celebs at shows and openings of new stores.



Baby Phat
By:Kimora Lee Simmons




Miss KLS herself. What I love most about Kimora is the fact that she's not afraid to take chances,she doesn't care,she goes for what she likes.


Vera Wang
By:Vera Wang




I love,love,love Vera Wang.I also love the fact that she premiered some of her designs in KOLHS on the 9th of September.


BCBG
By:Max Azaria

What is there to say about BCBG? They truely are classy and just great to look at.

No comments: